Congratulations, Mark Zoba the previous weeks winner! You were the first one to answer all the questions correctly. email [email protected] your shipping info in the next 7 days to claim your prize.
- What singer has had a Billboard No. 1 hit in each of the last four decades?
- What pop star wrote songs for Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears and Alice Cooper?
- Keith Moon and John Entwistle of The Who are said to have inspired the name of which other classic rock band?
- Art Garfunkel initially declined to sing one of Simon & Garfunkel’s biggest hits solo. Which song is it?
- Missy Elliott references what infamous celebrity couple in “Let Me Fix My Weave?”
Rules: Reply with your answers in the comments section of the blog. The first person to answer correctly wins an Omaha Steaks Gourmet Sirlion Sampler valued at $150.00. Answers due by 11:59pm on 6/1/21. Winner will be announced in the next trivia contest posted on blog.nationalew.com on 6/2/21. Prize must be claimed by emailing [email protected] by 6/9/21.