Congratulations, Melanie Barger last weeks winner! You were the first one to answer all the questions correctly. email [email protected] your shipping info in the next 7 days to claim your prize.
1. Which ‘puzzle’ has only 1 correct answer and 43 quintillion wrong?
2. Statistically, what is the most landed on square on the Monopoly board?
3. What is it called when all the tiles are used in one go in Scrabble?
4. The inventor of which game came up with the idea for it when he and his wife easily beat another couple in Pictionary but were convincingly beaten at Scrabble?
5. Which game has the tagline The Game that Ties You Up in Knots?
Rules: Reply with your answers in the comments section of the blog. The first person to answer correctly wins an Omaha Steaks Gourmet Sirlion Sampler valued at $150.00. Answers due by 11:59pm on 5/4/21. Winner will be announced in the next trivia contest posted on blog.nationalew.com on 5/5/21. Prize must be claimed by emailing [email protected] by 5/12/21.