There were no Winners in last week’s Trivia Contest
1. Who is seen as the most famous female American fashion icon of the 1960’s?
2. According to the commercial, “what is the fabric of our lives”?
3. The American designer born in 1939 as Ralph Lifshitz is better known as what?
4. Parkas, trenches, bombers and peas are types of what winter outerwear?
5. What animal is on Levi’s logo?
Rules: Reply with your answers in the comments section of the blog. The first person to answer correctly wins an Omaha Steaks Gourmet Sirlion Sampler valued at $150.00. Answers due by 11:59pm on 4/13/21. Winner will be announced in the next trivia contest posted on blog.nationalew.com on 4/14/21. Prize must be claimed by emailing [email protected] by 4/21/21.